來源：http://www.skyequiltedcards.com 發布時間：2022-02-18 15:26:05
Bending occurs during refrigeration because: under the general air-cooled standard, the heat transfer index of each part of the aluminum coil touching the gas is almost the same, but due to the different thickness or appearance, the heat pipe heat dissipation rate of each part is unbalanced, and the aluminum coil manufacturer causes the heat pipe heat dissipation rate of the thin-wall part or hollow pipe to be slower than that of the thick wall part, As a result, it is bumpy towards the hollow part or the part with thick wall thickness during refrigeration.
The bending reason and the whole process are as follows:
1. The temperature of part of the thick wall decreases rapidly, resulting in shrinkage force first. The temperature of part of the thin wall or part of the hollow pipe decreases slowly, and there is basically no shrinkage force;
2. The section of part of the thick wall is small, resulting in small shrinkage force, or it is removed by the driving force of the optical cable tractor;
3. After leaving the optical cable tractor, the temperature decreases again;
4. A part of the thin wall or a part of the hollow pipe has a large section, which slowly causes a large shrinkage force with the decrease of temperature. The temperature of a part of the thick wall has been greatly reduced, which does not cause shrinkage force or small shrinkage force;
5. The shrinkage force on the cross section of the aluminum coil is uneven, and it bends to a part of the thin wall or a part of the hollow tube along the extrusion direction.